Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Yesterday was an eventful day...

why? eventfully not in a good way.. but in everything I really praise the Lord for His protection and covering.

I was really sad to hear about Rebecca's grandfather's passing yesterday morning.. :( but now that he is in peace.. we hope his family and his loved ones will also find real peace.. Some of us visited Rebecca last night at Xiao En Tang in Cheras.. (my family and I, pastor n Jaecie, Isaac, Lynn Loo and mom, Leonard and Stephanie.) more will be going tonight i guess to show support for Rebecca and her family.. Met Joseph as well.. more and more yau yeng d.. ahahaha.. then met Vanessa Kan!! Talked to us about burial pricing and etc.. what an eye opener!!! good stuff and found out tt we can donate our body for science for the science students to do experiment on it and the cremation would be free!! (terms and conditions applies) XD another amusing thing is that my Melissa saw the paper car and ship and things that needs to be burned later for the ceremony and she keeps crying to want to go and play with it!!! wah.. give us head ache and frustration.. but amusing nevertheless.. 

Before this, I almost got scammed.. Yes!! Scammed!! long story short, they sounded very convincing and professional.. but once they do not allow any flexibility or when they started to talk about payments, my spider senses starts tinkling, "something no right here..." after I manage to give a piece of my mind about her (the sales person) not being flexible and  not allowing me to think about it, we end the conversation nicely.. then i Googled the so called directory "Stanford Who's Who" and found in the Scambook.com that is it a scam.. and 34 cases since 2011!! I quickly write to LinkedIn and told them and express my disappointment that they never protect their members properly.. marah tau?!! really thank God for His protection and His spirit signalling me to hang up.. 

Then before that, I happily received my name cards!! yea!! until~~~ i check the cards in one of my boxes (i got 2) and found that right in the middle, there's stack of tainted cards!!! then i check the second box, also in the middle, got tainted cards!! adoi.. yeaterday 2 case ppl wanna con me ler.. and 1 sad incident.. 

I am so blessed.. to have known Rebecca and her family, to be protected again scams and cheats of yesterdays.. God is always good, to everyone out there, never loose hope.. always stay faithful because God is always faithful.. and He loves you.. 

cheers.. 

No comments: