Friday, May 1, 2009

3 years ago today...

3 years ago today, i still remember that is was my first day in Corbis :D
I remembered that Erni and Mavis was there to company me.. (thank you guys for being there..) Don't think they need to be there during the time but because that was my first day, they sort of have to :P
Erni trained me on that day on onyx as well as how to check my mail box.
I was like so confused with a lot of things, usual I suppose as it is a whole new different thing for me :D
I don't remember where did I had my lunch on that day though... or did I pack?? hhmmm~~~~
It is fun to work on holidays.. especailly the traffic!!! (what traffic?) Exactly!!! Not much !!! ahahah there was no jam :D no delay :) ahahaha especially during the normal working hours.. you know?
Did Jane came in for work that day? or was it WY??
Time really flies!!! pooff* 3 years had past.. so much had happened.. frens got married, promoted, resigned, pregnant, give birth, etc.... Wow~! a whole list my frens!!! I enjoyed the times in Corbis... I wonder how many more years We will still stick together as Corbis MY Team...?

No comments: