Friday, May 22, 2009

I'm so lousy...

I'm such a lousy employee... really I am..
..
In the past when I started my first job i am the most hard working, most creative and most fun to be with. But right now, I am just very demotivated.. perhaps my personal life has spilled over to my employment side that caused me to feel and act this way..
..
But this is an ascuse or is this the real reason? it's either that or I am a lousy employee lar.. it's very contradicting at times, i know i am good in what I do but I don't feel like doing it.. lousy lar tu!!! haih~~~
..
I think this is my short fall.. it reminds me that I am not so perfect.. it reminds me that I am sinful.. I mean, in all things i rely on God but this is one thing that I don't really care much for.. thus.. ends like like this lor~~ Working is just to earns ends meat... tt's wht I perssive but i know i should be a good example in my working place.. but i almost always fail to do that... I'm just a lousy employee sometimes..
..
Not that I am not good.. just not good enough I guess.. I am more of a personal person then a emplyment person.. I dunno you all out there understand this or not..
..
I think I can be a good mentor, good teacher, trainer, presenter (in sales and marketing even) etc... but in what I do now.. it's so mandate!!! so boring!!! may be i need some spice? i need some adventure? may be change a job? I really dunno right now.. I promised my mom that I wouldn't change my job (becuase economic is bad) and I intead to keep my promise.. until when? I pray that the Lord will guide me in this..
..
I just feel that sometimes I am very unfair to the company... msn-ing, read facebook (even though everyone in the company does it) etc.. I have reduce these activities tremendously and still I feel I need more than this... I dunno how to explain lar.. :(
..
So long lar my "cerita" today ahahaha.. anyway... I leave it to the Lord... he knows me better... I know I should know what to do by now.. and I do... just the mind is willing the body is weak..
..

No comments: