Wednesday, May 13, 2009

For God's young photographer...


Went to visit a young fren last month because she met with an accident... she is still in some pain i believe as she went through an operation...
..
Hope you will get well soon ya! You will lar..
..
Got this ticket from the hospital we visited her in.. pretty nice and everything spice.. (out of topic) ok ok.. anyway, I just want to encourage her about prioritising. it's very hard and it's very confusing.. some ppl say this should be the way, or it should be like tt.. etc.. Let me share with you how I prioritise and the reason for it...
..
1) God is always first..
Why? Need I say more? He is our primary reason for being in this world.. No matter what happen or what had happened or what is going to happen, I can always always count on Jesus to pull me through...
..
2) My Family
Family will always be close to my heart no matter they are my direct family, indirect family, in laws or out laws... I love them all.. Some very close Friends are considered my family as well, those who I care very much about and love deeply.. My Nigel and Baby Alexander would be the top 2 and 3 lar. (in the family category)
..
3) My Friends
Who can live without good frens? Friends who cared and shared with me are important to me.. I wished i had more time to spent with them.. really... some of you young ones are here...
..
4) Church
We are Christ body.. and even though there are some people in the church I am not familiar with, I can still say that I love them and wish to know them more.. wish i get the time and chance to.. and I serve for God's sake and theirs...
..
5) Work
This is my last... :D i remembered giving this list of priorities to a Managing director or a Christian Business Owner who was very interested in employing me and having him telling me tt my list is good but not right... I was a bit puzzled... (not correct meh?? where not correct?) He ask me this... "If you are out of work, would you church come and help you or give you money?-NO! If you are in debt, do you think your church will come and safe you?-NO! If your family is hungry and u have nothing to give, will your church feed your family?-NO!" Obviously, the boss is up set.. but come to think of it... he is not all wrong... :) in reality I sometimes wonder are we as a church really relevant to that extend? really sharing the food that is on our table for those who really needs them EVERYDAY?? on and off may be lar.. but not for long...
..
Well, anyway.. I still believe My priorities are made straight and for years this has always been the case.. and if anyone come and tell me that I dun love them enough or I am not doing much for certain things... may be that person is right, coz this is how I prioritize!!!
..
No matter what other may say
No matter what others may think..
I am very sure i am on track
coz my priorities are made correct.

No comments: