Saturday, May 23, 2009

All I ask Oh Lord...

*Imagine that the girl (scupture) in the picture is me :D*
Ah~~~ what a lovely tree (if i were her size.. i would think tt the bunch of roses is a tree too.).. I'm sure God had created it so wonderfully and beautiful that it is so breath taking.. it's my birthday today.. and I feel a sense of joy within me that makes me cry everytime i think about it..
..
Oh Lord, I have so little to offer you with the things I have in this world.. but you know the most prized possestions I have is in my heart.. As much as I have, in and out, I give it to you and commit them into your hands as an offering. A living sacrifice for your love for me.
..
I looked upon your wonders and feel so amazed at the works of your hands.. it is just magnificent and wonderful. No words could express the beauty of your works... Your purpose is much higher then what we could ever imagine or dream of.. Your love is so wide and deep that we couldn't possibly measure..
..
All i ask of you My Lord, that you will cherish the treasures that is kept in my heart and bless it throughout eternity... so from generations to generations, they will glorify your name..

No comments: