Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Can't wait!!!


I can't wait for my trip to Bangkok with Khai Sing!!! Yea! we are going in August..


I'm going this time not because I want to leave my darling baby Boy and my Honey Hubby

behind.. but because I've promised KS many times to go travelling with her.. When my mom was around and she was in NS, she wanted to come to KK and visit but was too rush so couldn't make it.. then she wanted to go climb Mt Kinabalu with me, tt too was not possible (dunno why d..) then, this trip came into mind and I think it's about time I fulfilled this promise..

You know as a Sanguine, we tend to not able to keep our promises.. and I hope throughout the years i have improve in keeping promises and continue to keep my integrity in check... Always..

And you must be wondering why did i put up the photos on top?? why tt photo? :D coz i got those cute little bottles back in Bangkok last year ahahah... it is like a yearly event for me to go BK.. this would be my 4th trip.. :P

Special thanks to Nigel who is so understanding and patient with my stubbornness...

No comments: