Friday, May 29, 2009

"Pan leng leng"!!!

I just can't wait for Elaine and Julian's wedding :D I wonder why...
..
May be I get to chance to "pan leng leng"? ahahahaha.. I'm sure some of you out there know that I have been taking Herbalife for Breakfast and even though i have not lost a lot of weight.. (not the weight that I am worried about.) but I have significantly shaped up! :D From l size to and M size!!! Can u believe it? hahaha
..
Before I started I was about 60.1 kg, now I'm 57.8kg. not a lot of diff lar.. but then i can fit into some of my old skirts and shirts now! ahahaha I'm so happy...
..
I still got some fat to shade off from my tummy lar... :D so... continue to drink it lor! I even met a lady who have been drinking this for many years.. Can you correctly guess her age?
..

I got a small curve now :D

last time it was just a lump, that caused me to not been able to wear certain clothes that I have in my closet..

Give you a hint of her age.. can you see some photos below? the yellow back ground one? the guy and the lady in white is her children.. She is the one in purple.. that picture was taken.. 2 -3 years ago.. (if I'm not mistaken) so now can u guess her age?

No comments: