Sunday, May 10, 2009

Don't feel like celebrating Mother's Day this year...

I'm such a mess especially this year during Mother's day... I am too heart broken to even thinking about it.. I use to love this season and looking at the potential gifts I could present to my mom... but now, it's no more possible for me to do so..
~~~~
I still remember my first gift to my mom was a small mirror... We were so poor, I need to save up a week of my pocket money and even own my fren some just to get my mom a pocket mirror.. coz i knew her's was broken and she didn't get to get a new one for month...
~~~~
The mirror cost MYR 1.40 (of course i still remembered, it took me a while to save for it... that's how poor we were..) it was a heart shape mirror and the frame was light green colour with some cute cartoon character on it.. I made a card on Sunday School and when my mom came to pick me up, I presented the mirror along with the funny looking card.. ahahahah I dun remember how the card looked though... :P
~~~~
My mom was a bit shocked coz she never thought that I would give her something (how to manage? no money how to get anything right?) and she asked, "Why a mirror??" ahahahahah so funny... Then i told her that I noticed she was using the old broken mirror in the car to put on her make up so i thought of getting her a new one... then she said "Oh...." and smiled.
Then i felt really good about it.. She smiled..
~~~~
~~A rememberance of her on Mother's Day~~
~~~~






~~ Happy Mother's and Grandmother's Day, mom... You are always the best.~~

No comments: