Saturday, May 30, 2009

On my 31st Birthday! Part 1

We went to Bukit Tinggi on my birthday :D It was really sweet of Nigel to bring me there.. It was a tiring but fun!!

We went to the Japanese Garden first...

Very nice place to relax... it was very hot at first.. but Thank God the cloud came in later and it was more cooling..


Didn't take a lot of photos coz we were carrying so many things.. malas ler :D


but of course I took some picture of Nigel and Alexander... They look so cute together ahahaha...

The World's First Japanese Tea House in the middle of no where!? Ya exactly!

I love this photo... it's so cute.. and the only photo taken with the 3 of us together.. next time will bring someone to help us take photos.. ahahaha.. anyone interested for our next trip?

After that we went to Genting...

Will post about that later :D

No comments: