Saturday, May 16, 2009

Good blogger.. personally...

I think Han Then's blog is very original and her command of English is superb!!! I like to read her blog as it is very expressive, very intelligent and very beautifully worded... She is a writer indeed... unlike me.. wahahaha... My grammer is broken, my spelling is off and my English is lousy ler.. but anyway... thank you for reading this wahahahaha...

I like Jerrica's Blog too, becuase of the nice photos she took... but recently she met with an accident and didn't get to take any :( I miss your photos!!!! up load as soon as you can oh!!!

Jenny's Blog!!! ahahahah absalutely fill with life and fun! Colourful and pretty... I love the photos and how they (her frens too) fully used photoshop to theri advantage... Her frens like Ai Vie, Jen, Jean are really the rainbow in her life... Funny and fun :) her blog has it's ups and downs... it is sencere and true... confused at times.. certain at times... a teenage struggle anywhere in any teen generation..

2 comments:

Jenny said...

HAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!
I'm in your list!!!!!!! So surprise and happy wei~!!! kakakakaa......
Thankiuuuu sooo much!!! Hee-Hee=D
muackssss........
^_^

Jerrica said...

wow. haha. i'm not that good in taking photos la. I just like to view things in different perspectives :) angles are cool cz they can really make something different :D agree? haha.