Friday, September 3, 2010

Frustration explosion!!!

I was going through my blog and see anything was written half way and was not being posted.. and I came across this post that i left unfinished in June.. I suppose I was feeling really up set but now Thanks to God and my mentor who encourage me to continue praying.. I got the ans that i needed.. and things are going so well since then... :) but just to share that i am only human.. here was my thoughts when I was in that trap of depression..
"What would you do when you are sooo up set that you feel you are about to explode!!!??

Some of us will just bla it out; while some will write it out in their blog or facebook; Some will call someone and complain about it and seek advice (may be?); some would just keep it to themselves etc...

I have come to a point where when I'm frustrated, I'll keep it to myself.. I hope I'll keep it for a while and then deal with it coz if I keep it too long.. it will be too much for me to handle if it happens again.. I will explode! (cool cool!~~~ breath breath~~)

I would normally pray (most of the time perhaps talking to myself.. not praying.. just thinking out loud..) but sometimes I don't an ans for the things that troubles me.. and that would make me continue to wonder what should I do.. then I'll continue to pray and hope to find an ans.. to confront, to keep quiet, to say my mind, to just seek other's advise..wht? haih..

I'm just so tired.. to even want to think of what should I do now.. physically tired.. It is now that I should realize how much I need God's strength.. again... to pull me through.. so much to do, so much to think about, so much to sort out.. My Lord Jesus.. lend me Your ear, so that I may be heard.. am I suppose to take up this burden all by myself? am I all alone in this?...."
I hope when you do feel what i was feeling then, I encourage you to also pray to God consistently and seek His word and assurance.. seek His guidance and wisdom.. Jesus loves you a lot to want to help you.. and He can :) I am grateful for the peace He has bestow upon me.. Thank you Jesus..

No comments: