Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I love salads!!!!

ah... wht a blessed day to enjoy a bowl of home made salad... Looking online for Salad recipe too :D wahahahaa... i need to get Italian-style dressing and red wine vinegar... I already have apple cider so that's one dressing down :D
.
I had this bowl of fruit salad Saturday for lunch :D got banana, celery, strawberry, apple and raisins... hmmm... yummy... i add Mayo for this fruity dish :D not too bad lar.. but the banana n raisins are so sweet while the strawberry is sour :P
.
Some salads has nuts in em... hmm.. i think i should add some to my salad... perhaps I can prepare some this coming week :D aehehe... salad week here I come!!! yea!!
.
This bowl below i had it on Sunday morning for breakfast and for tea :D i love fresh veggies with potatoes, tomatoes and corns... yummy~~~ warm and cold veggies mix together in Thousand island dressing.. This time i add some celery ahehehe... since i got a lot still from Saturday's fruit salad..
.

The only person I know that would appreciate the same love for salad with me would be Han Then.. I think if she is my neighbour... we'll have salad almost everyday!!! of course some salad have grill chicken or other meat geh so we could really try out all kinds of salads...

No comments: