Friday, September 24, 2010

What do you do when someone is inconsiderate?

What do you do when someone YOU DON'T KNOW is not being considerate or being uncivilized? I would understand if they cannot read. I can understand it if everyone else does not follow the rules. I can stand it if it happened somewhere in the 'kampung'.. but this is KL? Don't tell me you cannot read this simple rule! (see below pic)

Written so big some more.. let say you cannot read lar.. fine...it's ok.. but look at all the other children and PARENTS, they took off their shoe! Don't you think you allowing your child to go in and play with her shoes on is very rude and inconsiderate? and you also didn't take off your shoes when you walked in either?

I'm sorry if I seem to judge you coz i don't really know you, but based on this issue I see that you are not considerate in this matter (not any other matter, just on this matter.. allowing ur dirty shoe inside the area.. ) It could be dirty already lar.. but try to understand tt this is a public area... everyone is using it and even though it is not super clean, your child needs to take off her shoe if she wants to play there.. right or not?

Do I sound critical? I'm sorry if i've disturb your peace.. I just cannot stand it when people are being unfair, inconsiderate or unreasonable.. especially in public places.. come on lar.. be civic minded a bit can ah? People cut queue also another issue.. I am not rude but if you are not an elderly, i will ask you to go to the back and queue coz everyone here is queuing up..

Well, I didn't want to be rude tt day when this happened coz I was already very up set so if I were to go over there and speak to you, you may get angry.. not just up set.. so I decided to take a photo of the 'example' you showed.. but i guess you saw me taking your photo? coz after you took your child away and came back a few min laterwithout her wearing her shoes anymore..

That doesn't mean you are off the hook.. you are suppose to teach your child to obey the rules.. not break them.. who ever says "rules are to be broken" is an idiot! coz when the rules are broken and it hurts someone you love.. then you'll know rules are important.. some rules are harmless, like this one.. but our children starts to learn to obey from these simple and harmless rules right?

i know perhaps poshing the photo with your face in it would be unethical.. so I only posh this one where your face was blocked by your child.. when you quickly grab your child out of there.. so I don't think anyone will know who you are.. only my close family and friends really reads my blog anyway.. the rest are just here to say hi..

No comments: