Saturday, September 18, 2010

What's for lunch?

I do try to cook when ever i'm at home :) simple dishes lar.. I'm not a very good cook.. baleh makan lar.. ahahaha.. i do try to cook more veriety of dish but hubby dun like my trial cooking dishes.. he always sticks to one or 2 dishes tt he really likes.. make tt 3 which is Curry chicken, Potato Chicken and fried food.. haih.. all also not healthy one :P So how?? So he decided to reduce those food intake and drink herbalife again ahehehe.. and will try to bring Alexander down to the play ground every week to sweat it out..
.
Here my cramble egg!!! ok lar.. it's not much to shout about akekeke.. looks sad i know.. but eadible and nice.. my son loves egg...
soup of the day! ABC soup... yummy...

My hubby's fav... Curry chicken... I told him may be I can use pork coz his fav meat should be fish and pork... but then he dun wan wor... i wonder how it would taste like if it's pork curry.. hmmm???

Here is our whole meal! For two ppl.. ok lar.. we cannot finish it in one meal also.. coz I dun eat a lot..

I do encourage anyone who can find the time to learn how to cook.. becuase it is such a blessing to be able to cook for your family and love ones.. and i love having frens over for meals.. (hope they dun mind if the food is either too salty or no taste akakakakakaka...)

No comments: