Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Home made beef nuggets :P

Just the other day my fren Nic was saying that any nuggets sold at fast food restaurants or at supermarkets are not quality chicken/beef meat.. Could be some part of the meat but not the good stuffs.. so grateful that I do try to mix my son home made nuggets :P i think it's not too bad for him lar.. ahehehe...

see.. he likes it.. ahahah.. showing me the 'good' sign.. :P
Here are some of the pictures I took while making it...
i added some celery into the beef so my son can have some veggie in his diet also.. without him knowing it.. ahehehe..

Here are the celeries and other veggies too..

used a bit of this as oil..

Looks nice ler... hmmm...
Added some cheese also.. since there is no salt.. i add cheese for some flavour..

When it is all mixed up.. ahehehe..

To make it stick together better.. i added some bread crumbs.. not a lot lar.. just a table spoon like tt.. i think.?

Not so even LOL.. 'Chin Chai' lar hor..

When it is on the frying pan.. hmm.. smells good!~~~

Then I decided to make some scramble egg for him.. one egg enough ler..

nice or not?

Then i roll it up so it looks nice and tidy..
Here's the prepared meal for my son! i also took some bite LOL..

No comments: