Monday, September 13, 2010

Hey Soul Sister!!!

So who is your soul sister!!!??? =D have you found him/her yet? ahahah.. I wanted to know what's the meaning of the song.. I do not want to encourage anything I don't agree upon.. Here is one listener's comment on the meaning of the song..
.
xoWhiteNoise
As to the meaning, I think he is just being happy because he found someone just like him. Someone who he can be himself around and someone who makes him feel good about the way he is :) it's love
.
It's really a fun song that I can dance to :D with my Nigel.. ahahaha.. everytime we hear it on the radio.. He will turned em on louder.. so we can both enjoy the song..
.
I hope we all would get to know a bit more about a song before we say we like it and keep listening to it.. becuase if it is not edifying better to not listen to it too often.. Listen to the lyrics and if you don't get it.. do some research.. :) It will benefit you greatly to know the song(s) better.. like now.. I can really enjoy and say.. I like this song very much!!!~~

No comments: