Wednesday, September 22, 2010

我還是我 I AM WHO I AM by Namewee 黃明志好好野專輯主打

I don't know why.. but listening to this song made my cry.. is it sad? is it frustration? is it hope? is it loneliness? is it despair? I don't know..

I do not like his use of foul language but I think his view is very relevant.. His method could be too direct and offensive but we got to admit tt he got a point! I will not be surprise that one day he could be one of our political leaders.. if he learns to tone down his swearing and curshing, have more self-control, more ppl will think he is mature enough to voice for the people... especially the younger generation.. I wished that he would know God, know Jesus... and perhaps he will know how to approach these matters and issues more wisely.. Coz he got the guts to!!

ON another note...

"I am who I am".. :) Like how God tell Mosses how to introduce God to His ppl ler.. ahahaha in the old testi when God appeared to Mosses.. (Exodus 3:14).. I'm not saying he is God, i'm just saying the title of his song sounds like wht the Bible says..

"I am not I AM, but I know who is I AM.."-- heard it from a preacher :D make sense???

No comments: