Saturday, September 25, 2010

Life is not fair..

Yup, life in this world is never going to be fair.. I should accept that.. but that doesn't mean I would be willing to just stand on the side and let it be! I want to make my voice heard! My have the right.. at least to express myself for my disappointments and frustrations!.. but the question is.. Should I express it publicly? direct to those involve? or only to God? who is my only refuge.
.
I always believe that if we do not express ourselves, others will get an excuse to say that they didn't know about it and don't know what to do, so cannot blame them... but even if I express my thoughts, would they have the ans? Would they sacrifice what I have sacrificed? Or do what I've asked them to do? No lor.. nothing can be forced.. especially to an adult. (now a days, add young ppl to the list..)
.
Love does not forces itself into a person, it MUST be kind and gentle. It's hard to be kind and gentle when we are disappointed and frustrated ya know!? but... that is what Jesus ask of us.. I don't blame anybody, use to pin it on God coz if He really wants things to happen, He is the only one who can make it happen.. but unless other ppl take His love and love Him back.. He can't do anything coz he will not force His love on others either.. so, I really don't blame anyone for the mishap. no matter how good a thing could be, there are bound to have some disappointments..
.
Even though I may be disappointed and discouraged again, let down and beat up. I will still keep on going even when it is tough, even when it is hard, even when it hurts. Because God ask me to pray, not to move the mountains, moving mountains is His job ;) I'm just there to push and give my best, and let God do the rest!
.
I have come to terms with myself on this matter and now I'm in peace. so EVERYONE, don't worry about me :) i'm fine.. I will always find my way because I have an awesome God to rely on and a good mentor that listen, and friends that encouraged me all the way.. And this is not about family matters.. it is about God's work which I'm not really good at sometimes.. Thank you for those friends who wrote to me on FB and showing their concerns..
.
Above all, thank you God for reminding me that what ever I did, do or will do matters to Him.. I love you Jesus.. Coz you know me so well...

No comments: