Friday, July 25, 2008

Baby Experience...

Baby have been moving a lot and it has been a great experience :)
~~~~
As for the names, i only got Nathanael for a boy and Gabrial for a girl... still need to wait for Nigel to decide though... As for the Chinese name, we may ask either our good fren Chris to give him/her a name or my step father as they know mandarin well... What an honour!!! But dunno yet lar...
~~~~
When people ask me do i know the gender and i told them I dun know, they will ask me.. "Do you want to know? I mean do you want it to be a surprise when the baby deliver?"... I would like to know before hand but not in a hurry to know lar.. tt's why the long wait.. ahaha.. Opppsss... bb is moving!! geli ler... ahahaha...
~~~~
S/he sometimes stomps very hard! painful at times and i wake up twice in a night just to go to the wash room... :( i use to sleep like dead log and no interruption during my sleep... not even my doggies can wake me up... but i guess BB is a part of me now so, anything s/he does i can feel it.. i mean not everything but when s/he moves.. :D
~~~~
Oi... BB knows i'm talking about her/him... so BB is kicking now ahahahah... clever!!!
~~~~
I think this would be the only time that Bb and mom is a part of one body physically... coz when BB pops... S/he will be separated from mummy and s/he and mummy is two separate entity liao.. i hope you know what i mean... So this time is very precious and meaningful.. to me and to BB (even though BB may not remember this later :)
~~~~
Every kick, every move BB makes as a mummy, we would know but after BB have been delivered.. we'll keep thinking what BB is doing... even when S/he have grown....

No comments: