Monday, July 21, 2008

Bangkok Shopping Mall Trip... Siam Paragon, Center & Discovery

Been to High Class shopping vomplex as well during my trip...
So share with you the 3 main high class( to me) place here in BK :)
All 3 are connected one... So after one mall u can go to the next one :)
Siam Paragon was very nice!!!! The food there are so pretty!!! Its really beutifull.. especially their cakes and cup cakes...
THis is Siam Center.. very small though... but the things are nice lar...
Creative hor... a wall that shows the brands... some of em...

I find this cute... aheeheehee... and you can check out thier website ler... (i haven't yet..)



Then there is Siam Discovery....



Didn't get to take photos as i just noticed the sign saying "no photo/no camera allowed"
:P Sorry!!!! I really didn;t know until Siam Discovery... no wonder at Siam Paragon, where there were many guards, wanted to stop me :P Sorry sorry...
I like the shop below... LOFT i think its called... the stationeries inside is superb!!!!! its not cheap and I didn;t get to see it all, but its really really really pretty and beutiful!!!! I droll all over the things there!!!! Haih....


then there is MBK!!!!! next....

No comments: