Friday, July 18, 2008

Back to the trip??? Our Budget Hotel :D

New. Simple & Nice. Basic. Budget. Good Location

Have a look!!! One more thing that is pretty cool about this hotel is tt they provide this small card (as small as a name card) that shows a smaller map to the hotel should you take a taxi back to the hotel.. cool hor? Its very convenient!!



Their Restaurant... If you wanna have dinner here.. please go down earlier..

I was pretty up set when they told me that they dun have anything because they close at 8pm... Its only 755pm? and you can't serve one more customer?!!!

A pregnant and hungry woman is an angry woman!!! I was so up set tt i rather walk in the rain to find dinner.. but then i wasn't up set at anyone or anything like tt.. was just up set with the situation.. but after having Burger King.. all is well :D

Our Room!!! not bad hor?? I like it!!! Its not 'berry" big but its clean and neat... Just the way we like em..

Our Breakfast the next morning!! Actually Nigel got this plate... I'd like to have bread only :P


Look at my master piece!! nice ler?? I love Veggies!! yumm yumm...

at the end of the meal... a nice cup of tea smooth the whole breakfast experience with a dip of sweetness.. hmmm....

Btw.. you only need one pack of sweet for this coz their sugar is ssssooooo sweet!!!! Normally in M'sia I need 2 packs... my first cup i put two packs and it was an over kill of sweetness...

Like the environment of the cafe.. lots of mirror.. ahahah.. i'm not vain.. but it make the place looks more spacious and nice..

I think you'll like this place... you can book it here:
www.asiarooms.com

No comments: