Monday, July 28, 2008

Music, little one?

Today is the first time i made bb listen to music using the earphone.. :)
~~~~~~
Baby is so excited ahahaha... s/he keeps kicking and turning and tossing... very active... i tot may be the music is too loud but according to my fren Jasmine, they (babies) get active when they hear music.. so its normal lar.. ahahah...
~~~~~~
I still put the volume to the min though... and i play our new H2 new worship songs.. :P I dun have any classical! any one can pinjam me??? may be the modern songs is too happening for the bb akakaka.. i also dunno... i only know tt babies like to listen to music.. hopefully the songs will bless my little one in my tummy :)
~~~~~~
keep on kicking, keep on kicking, keep on kicking kicking kicking... and swimming & turning.. ahahah... i have an active and healthy bb!!!!! we hope to know bb's gender this Friday lar.. So we can start to choose names and call bb by name d :)

No comments: