Friday, July 11, 2008

The "Dal" that converted my fren into a "Dal" lover...

Today wanna share to you about this place that made my fren a "dal" lover!!!
It's nice if you can get it eary adn fresh... I have eaten one from Four season hotel ones and that was Superp!!!! but tt's expensive lar..
Coming back to this 'da"

yes, the restaurant (mamak) if called Bestari.. Should have other branch gua... i dunno lar..
below is thier new menu... New since the petrol price increased.. akakaka....

This was something special my fren had the other day but hor...

Whe it came out.. its so small, and the meat was all over the place.. so it does not look like the photo you see here... its too small a portion... haih... not enough...

but teh taste ok lar.. not too bad according to my fren..

Jeng jeng jeng,.... wanna show you the special 'dal' now...

its somewhere between the food stuffs here...

I MISS MY TANDOORI CHICKEN!!!! why you dun serve em anymore??? Why WHy WHYYYYY... yer...

Alamak.... mana itu 'dal'???
HHHAAAAaaaaaaa........ ada ini saja kah?? WHY??? its only 1pm?????
No more d???? like only left overs??? so sad... so so sad..
This shows pppl really like the 'dal' here...

According to my fren there are nutty 'dal' in it tt's why its so nice :P

But of course when mine came.... and since its only left overs from this morning...

I can only see.. 'air'/water/liquid/smush etc... kesian...

but thier roti is always fresh though... tt's good!! even though its Roti kosong, they still make it there adn then..

they dun put there and wait for it to get rubbery and then serve it to customers who ordered it.

Another nice food.. according to my frens... Indo MEE..

I prefer my own cooking og Indo Mee coz i like mine soggy :)

This plate cost me about RM4 (i think.) and its not full at all if i only be having this for lunch...

hhmm... looks good though doesn;t it ahahaha...

they come with hotdog or buger also if you like..

they have Indo Mee double shot also.. means 2 packs gua... so more filling...

man I'm hungry now... share more good stuffs later lar.... see ya!!

No comments: