Thursday, July 31, 2008

Realized.....

Read Nic’s blog on “love of a father” the other day. What a wonderful true story.. it really brings tears to my eyes after watching the whole video. That Father is something else, can’t imagine what it may have been for him all this time and how God have made him strong for his son.

How many fathers we know would do this? And do it all the time without feeling bored or tired? I can’t imagine and I can’t comprehend.. honestly.. I can’t.. being human and all.. I know God is Omnipotent but a human being? Able to do the things tt the father in the video have done take super human strength, determination and spirit! I mean, we always say tt we can’t do this? And yes it is true.. we can’t..

But..”I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” – Philippians 4:13

We always say we can’t forgive someone coz its not easy and they don't deserve it; we can’t do this now for Christ coz we’re still young or we’re too old; We can’t do the right thing coz it's not practical and it's so hard to actually do it in the real world; We can’t, can’t, can’t!!!! but for this father… he can, can, can… and with that courage and commitment he showed the world that it is not him alone tt made this happen but because of Christ, because of our heavenly Father that made it possible for us to do the things he had done..

And if only we tapped into that source of power, follow and depend on God… All things are possible…

No comments: