Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bangkok Trip: People dun Q!!!! Aaarrrrgggggg....

Bangkok trip was wonderful accept for this person below.
~~~~~
Air Asia Terminal is soooooooooo pack, ppl dun even bother to queue!!!!!
~~~~~
Take this guy for example, I would have love to take his face and post it here,,, geram!!! He got the nerve to just walk pass and stand infront of me and Nigel.. padahal he is behind me as we were already in the queue!
~~~~~
Worst!!! He didn;t even bother! he didn't look guilty or ashamed! he just go up and stand there!!!
~~~~~
I wanted to go up to him and tell him "Please Queue coz everyone is doing so." but he didn't even bother to look at other ppl.. SO inconsiderate!!! I was soooooo up set... mentang mentang his bag is wht Montblanc bag (could even be pirated one.. huh!).. SO??? Can just do this kinda thing one ah??? Aaaarrrrgggg...
~~~~~
After that, i went to this coffee inside the terminal to get myself a hot tea...
~~~~~
ANOTHER Lady cut Queue!!!! but she was nicer... she at least look at me and feel a bit guilty.. but still she tried to make payment right there and then..
~~~~~
There was 2 more ppl infront of me so i didn;t think it was fare for them either so I told the lady please queue as everyone is doing so.. then she did... Hope I didn't offend her as i didn't mean to but she is nice enough to listen... at least..
~~~~~
THEN!!!! third person cut my queue!!!! Apelar... I'm already pregnant and clumsy, they still wanna cut cut... but this time i just let it be.. coz she and another lady looks much older and I think they can go in front of me and Nigel to board the plane first lar...
~~~~~
Got me thinking... what would Jesus do if He was in my shoe??? Would He also tell the person off for not being fair to others? (not just unfair to me but also others in front of me.)
~~~~~
Or, there is more important things to life then cutting the queue? hhmmmm....

No comments: