Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Can the opposite Sex be your best fren???

What do you think??
~~~~
I think it's possible but there should be a line drawn so the relationship will not be mixed up between friendship and courtship :)
~~~~
Even though Nigel was my friend but we were not the best of frens when we met.. that's my experience lar... i do believe that there are other who met their life partner starting as best frens and I think that work well too.. and sometimes better... but not for me :P
~~~~
Personally, if one day one of my best fren which is a guy came up to me and start to court me (when i was single). I will feel betrayed... I mean I will feel that my intention of just being frens was some how being mistaken and taken advantage of.... I dunno... tt's my personal belief..
~~~~
Of course its ok for one to fall for a best fren (opposite sex ya.) but i think after you are in a relationship with another, engaged or married.. we should all be mindful, careful and beware.. Always always draw the line and know the consequenses should you cross it!! It will be very ugly!...
~~~~
So can the opposite Sex be your best fren?? :)

No comments: