Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Bangkok 4 Photos

A Traditional Village show...
The setting was ok lar.. but the place is not as goos as expected.. Compared the the show i saw in China!!!! Its like heaven and earth!!!
Not many people watched the show... it's 70% full, its colourful but not really as spectacular as I would like it to be...
It was interesting though... i'll give em' tt!!

This dance is very familiar???
We do this in Malaysia also... Kadazan ppl dance this bamboo dance as well...
I wonder where this dance actually originated from??? Hmmm...
Thie Thia Kick Boxing...
The boxers to me is not fit but... well... ya.. fat... :P
Can see the "tires".. sorry guys...



This was the only scene that was interesting to me for the crocodile show..

Other stuffs they do was pretty boring... Aiyo...

Please teach the cro to fecth the slippers or something :P


I feel for these poor animals...
Especially teh Elephants...
They are big and strong but becuase of thier mind set they have been chained and traped by pass experiences..
Thus, they lost their freedom.

My Step Dad enjoyed this part the most...

yes, feeding the elephants :P Should Nigel is there..

he would have enjoyed this too... ahahaha... Shall up date on my previous journey to Thailand later :)

No comments: