Friday, April 6, 2007

Crazy Xxxx Xxxx!!!!! >:P

This happened when i was only about 8/9 years old. I normally visit my grandfather in Tawau in the end of the year to spent my one month holiday there.

So on this particular year and day, my cousin bro and i decided to go on our usual daily adventure into the oil palm and rubber estate. We decided to go a bit further to see what we can discover..

As we were happily walking and chatting, laughing and jumping.. we heard some noise from the bushes.. we look at each other and ... there was the sound again!.. What do you think it is?.. my cousin bro gave me a "i dunno" sign. it was consistent and it just near by.. we could have walk out of it but our adventurous side took over and we walked slowly into the bushes to have a look... As we turn the branches and leaves trying to get a better look, we step on a branch and made a loud "crack" sound.

Just then we saw what had made the noise and we could see that she was with her little Xxxx Xxxxs, then the Crazy Xxxx Xxxx saw us! She charged at us!!!! RUNNNNNN !!!!!! screaming our heads out! Running with no turning back nor looking back, we run for our lives!!! (Run Forrest Run!!) I ran until my shoes almost flew off! I ran until i can hear my heart pounding and felt like it was running in front of me! Aiya! huhhhh... Thank God We are alive!! Thank God for our faithful Doggie Petrol that was following us from far behind. they chased the Crazy Xxxx Xxxx away!

Went home, told my mom and grandparents about what happened, and they laugh until they need some air to breath. Hey! what so funny!? We were almost Xxxx Xxxx dinner!.. :(

Can you guess what Xxxx Xxxx is?

2 comments:

BeCkY** said...

The Xxxx Xxxx is a dog or fox?

Mag said...

nah, its starts with Wxxx Bxxx :) can u guess??