Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Tagged by Becky..

5 MORE things you dunno about me...

1. I killed a chic (little chicken) before. It was so so cute i squeezed the fella until it have no breath and died! i think i got real scared of the incident that i erased it from my memory but my mom still remember the incident and she still laughed about it. (She tot it was cute. duh?) I remembered holding the chic but not killing it.. but i did.. :(

2. I stood up for my fren when the guy that she like didn't show up for a date. It was her birthday and she was so excited that the guy agreed to come out to meet her. She waited for a few hours and the guy didn't show up so she went home disappointed and of course cried. I can't stand it so i got his number and called him (mind you, i have never spoken to this guy b4 and i dun even really know him. He was just our Senior.) I told him tt he was a jerk by letting a girl wait for him and and never even showed up! That was unacceptable! he was of course shocked that i called and apologized to me and my fren. In the end, my fren became good frens with the guy.. hahaha all is well...

3. I was qualified and accepted to become an SIA air stewardess before. it was a great feeling! hahaha coz it wasn't easy to get the job, so many test and you can only come out top, the first, to get to the finals. Over thousands of girls they only choose about 20-25 girls. So i am very very happy i was one of the 25 girls. Didn't accept the job because i will be bonded for 5 years if i did, if 2 or 3 years I would have gone and try it out but for 5 years!? Nah, i have better things to do :)

4. I dun drink cold soya drink. I only drink hot one.. unless i'm super thirsty and no other drinks available then may be i'll consider. Weird but true..
5. One of my most memorable birthday gift(s) is from my mom. At age 7, she got me 7 little gift. Warped with news papers, each of them were my fav junk food. Was very poor so junk food is a luxury :) it was a thrill to open the gifts one by one on my old bed with my mom smiling next to me. I can still remember the joy as i unwrapped those wonderful and thoughtful gift. It was special.

No comments: