Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Tagged

i can actually ignore the tagging thingy, but well it sounds fun so i'll give it a try. 5 things you dunno bout me.... huh? a bit hard lar.. coz a lot things also many people know also... ok here goes.

1) I can remember things tt happen since i was as young as 3 years old. I have see dejavu in my memory and tot it was just a dream until i see pictures of the same incident and it happened when i was still as young as 2 to 3 years old. i even remember the things my bro said to me before our family first (and last) family portrait. Also tot it was just a cute dream but it wasn't, it actually happened and what he said to me was real.. and sweet :)

2) I join youth meeting when i was 10 years old and worship lead at 11 in a small church in Tuaran, Sabah. Normally starts at 7pm to 9pm every Saturday. After meeting, they will have a choir practice for sunday's service (they sings only hymns). In the beginning it was so boring tt me and my fren hide in the TOILET for an hour to stay undetected for about... a few months... then.. they found us... yea in the toilet...

3) I fell from a branch before and my heart actually stop beating for a while. After i fell i can hear my own heart beating very fast and was trying to breath but suddenly as i was looking up to my friend it was slowly turning blur and dark and i think i pass out after tt. The next thing i know was my big cousin sister forcing water into my mouth and i was chocking. Thank God for a miracle! I could have died! and its no joke.

4) I love to sleep on my star fruit tree when i was young. i would climb to the middle of the tree where the branches was the most and sleep there and enjoy the breeze. (you should try it, its really relaxing and cool.)

5) I use to be very very close with my elder brother. We share a lot of things including food and drinks. Until one day,i was having a can of either coke and Sarsi and he keeps drinking it and i lie saying tt i spit into the drink (i'm so terrible, feel bad about it now). He was so angry and never take my drinks or eat my stuff again.. so no sharing after that day .. so sad.. Now we share, i think he forgot about it d.. hahaha

I want to tag NIC WONG!!!!! tell another 5 things we dunno about you!!!

No comments: