Sunday, April 1, 2007

He hears Our Prayers

Are you confused? Bored of life? Pointless achievements? I get that sometimes, do you?


When i was in my Uni times, i feel i have no purpose, no goal, no direction. Where should i go? Where should i be? What should i be doing? And its not even graduation day yet. i'm only in my second year of Uni. I don't like what i'm studying (finance) and i feel its pointless!


I only talk to God about it then, coz its really frustrating! I can't tell my friends coz they will say "You'll figure it out eventually." I know i will but I WANT ANWERS and PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME NOW OR ELSE I WILL JUST GO NUTS! i can't call my mom coz that will freak her out! "What do you mean you don't know what you want to do with your life?i send you there to study and come home, work and be successful!"= imagining it only :p


So in silence i waited for an answer... still waiting................ its a pretty long wait k? Until suddenly i heard "You will be successful.". What was that again?... ello?... God?... Was that you?It was too soft can You speak louder?....please?... no?... oh, ok.... But what do you mean? Am i going to be rich? Successful in my career? Success in being a mother? what? Sucessful in being a good person? I don't know.... I don't even know should I stay in KL or Go back to Sabah... i was still wondering and still praying.. but God didn't say anything after that...


After the end of my second year and coming into my third year in Uni, things started to change. Studying finance is suddenly becoming very exciting! Being more involve in Church Ministry and Christian Fellowship doesn't seem to kill my grades, actually, it got better! Not sure what really happened and when it happened but its clearer and clearer what i should i be doing, where should i be? Its not exactly vision 2020 yet but its a step by step process. And its all because God hears our prayer. He knows our deepest desire and He will guide us to His Purpose.


"May we shout for joy when we hear of your victory, flying banners to honor our God. May the LORD answer all your prayers." ~ Ps 20:5

No comments: