Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A friend called Josephine..

This is a name i remember since i was young. A far related cousin and a good childhood friend. Actually.. My best friend ever!! I seriously dunno where to start.. it will be a long story and many will not truly understand our relationship.. we are not Les ok but we love each other very very much.. like Jonathan and David in the Bible :)

We grew up together, from the same kindergarden and primary school.. we know each other's family and we are very very close as we always visits each other. We share our thoughts and dreams;our pain and sufferings; our good times and our bad. We were like twin sisters! where ever one goes the other would be near by.. our teachers use to mixed us up! hahaha.. i'm jose nad she is Susana.. heehehee She looks pretier of course, with big dark eyes, long hair and thick rose bud lips :) a sweet girl in deed.

The most memorable moment was this one time my whole class bullied me and do not want to be friend me (areally childish k.. for very silly reason too..) but she was the only one who stood up and make a stand for me even though only 2 of us knew, i was still comforted :) she said " i will still be your friend ok?......."

we were very close, so close until i dare to scold her just becuase i do not like to be disturbed while i was doing my homework.. I only scold close friends and she was the first one :P its not fair i know, but its when i can truly be myself.. (i did explain to her and said sorry k.. i was not without manners or understanding).. The best part! she still loves me any way...

I remember when i was studying in KL in year 2000 i had a very bad dream about her and it left me without peace.. it really bothered me.. i prayed and i tried to called and write letters to her but no reply.... i was so so worried.. until i go back to Sabah and went looking for her and saw her tt she was safe and healthy, then only i have peace.. and you know what? during the time i had that bad dream about her.. she was actually facing a crisis!! wow! what a miracle! God really send His massages through dreams, if not i would not know and would not have prayed for her safety and God's protection. It didn't happend exactly i dream of (thank God it wasn't.) but it was a distress call..
So, my best friend is married now.. to a wonderful guy called Victor :) i'm sure they'll make a great family together.. Soon i'll have a family too and then may be our children will become best of friends also.. :) i love my sister Josephine Chang...

No comments: