Friday, April 27, 2007

Regrets....

Do you have any regrets? Things you have not done and time have just drifted away? Things you didn't get to say or do for someone? A close friend, a family member, someone special?

Been thinking of a friend lately.. her name is Flora Fung Yun Thau. A secondary school friend that i have lost contact with. We were very very close and her parents thrusted me to take good care of her everytime we go out together. (over protective i guess..) But i guess i have not really been a real friend as i didn't have the guts to share true happiness i have in Chirst when i had the chance to.

She had a difficult life, she have better grades than me, more capable and hard working than me and still she gets cheated, bullied and betrayed by other ppl when she was studying in college. Some more by our own friends.

I remember telling her not to go to Nic Wong's church becuase they pray in the Holy Spirit which was then, very creepy to us. I am so stupid! If i would have encouraged her to go and put my own misunderstanding aside i could have save her life. Now, i can't do anything. I am such a fool!

I sometimes cry for her and for myself as i truly feel that she deserve the love of Christ. I pray that she now knows our Saviour and live a great life dispite her family circumstances. I pray i could see her again as i miss her very much and if i do, i will never be a fool again.

Lord, love my friend Flora.

No comments: