Thursday, April 12, 2007

Sad Sad Story...

Yesterday my mom told me a very very sad story, its terrible. My young cousin sister is getting married, suddenly! So i hope i dun need to lilaborate what happened lar.

The really sad part is, her father is a Pastor in their church! She is in the children church ministry... I know "tepuk air dalam telega, kena muka sendiri." but i just wanted to highlight that this is a serious matter and i am heart broken by it. If she was in front of me, i would scold her like no body's business which i think many have done that.

What was she thinking!!!!??? She have not only ruin her good name but her father's name and not to mentioned God's. I know we are all human and we make mistakes but how can this happened? Where goes the discipline and self-control?

I also know that Ministers' and Pastors' children & family will always be the target for the Devil to attact. They need to be extra extra careful and be alert!! For the lion is ever ready to kill and steal! I understand that its not easy for my cousin sister to face this now, but i hope that she will repent and rise up. I hope she will face the fact that she made a huge mistake and confess that its a sin. That she have tarnished his father's name as well as the name of her Heavenly Father. I hope she realize that.

All in all, her father and her Heavenly Father will forgive her. I know they will. I also hope that she will not let the shame and guilt pull her down. I hope she will grow wiser through this pain and continue to trust in the Lord. She is so loved! She must know that and no matter what she have done, no matter what happens , we (her father, Heavenly Father and me) will NEVER disown her, stop loving her or forsake her.. We love her very very much... and we are there to support her faith (not her sin), her spirit and love her with all our heart.

Some mistakes are irreversable and it doesn't only cost YOU, it cost your family, your friends and those you love. Some people think "Its MY problem and i'm the only one baring it. So what's your worry? it doesn' t hurt anyone else." Not in most cases, your action will cause pain to those around you.
Yes, God will love us no matter what happens, no matter what we did and no matter how many time we did it. (All we need to do is to confess our sin & repent, and all is forgiven.) But He also hope that you do not need to go through hell to know that He really loves you, you know what i'm sayin?
So think twice before you act.

2 comments:

BeCkY** said...

I feel sorry to hear that too.
My school rite, got this guy who attended CU, but he skipped for a few months.

Later, I heard frm other frens that he begin to smoke outside the school. I dunno whether it's true onot la, but it's obvious tat his attitude change into a worse one.

He is a pastor son. Wilson(the president at Vi CU) told me that devil likes to attack pastor's son.. That time, I think it was quite not true.. Now I think maybe what he said to me is true after all..

Mag said...

Wilson? Hazel's fren ah??

The one tt said he knows me ah??