Friday, April 20, 2007

Its a Wonderful Life

It’s such a wonderful life :) it comes with all the rejections, disappointments, sadness, pain, betrayal and all that. All in all, it’s a great life. I love my life, do you like yours?

Didn’t have a good family, so God gave me an awesome one; didn’t have money or wealth like everyone else, so God provided everything needed; didn’t have much friends when I was young, so God become one of my best of friends and gave me mush more later; didn’t have a much intelligence, actually I am considered the silliest girl, so God gave me proverbs; most of all, didn’t really had a father, so God assured me that He is mine. J Wonderful don’t you think?

What ever I’ve lost, God restored; what ever I don’t have, God redeemed; what ever I needed, God provided; what ever I desire (according to His will), God gives.

God gives me hope in the morning and faith at night, most of all He gave me love all through out the day..

Can’t really imagine my life without Jesus, if I could it will look pretty gloomy, dark and depressing. So I pray a prayer long time ago, “If ever I were to back slide, God please take me home before that happens because I can’t live a life without you through eternity.”

I love my life coz I love God, do you?

“But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” Matt 6:33-34

No comments: